Relief for Oklahoma Campaign
As I sat glued to my television earlier this week fearing for the lives of those caught in the path of the tornado, the Close To My Heart team jumped into action and planned the Relief for Oklahoma Campaign. This is a company that truly cares, and I’m so proud to be part of the Close To My Heart family. I hope you will help support the Relief for Oklahoma Campaign by purchasing the A True Thank You ($2.95 retail) stamp set—100% of the profits will be donated to the American Red Cross!
In addition to Close To My Heart’s financial generosity in supporting the relief efforts in Oklahoma, they are giving us all a little gift by releasing A True Thank You early! This stamp comes from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book which won’t be released until August 1. The sneak peek leads me to believe that we are going to get many more M-size stamp sets! Like the monogram stamps released last year, A True Thank You calls for a 2”x2” block, so it is the perfect size for cards. I also envision using the “you” portion of the stamp as journaling or a small title on a scrapbook layout.
What also excites me about this stamp is the style of line art on the word “you.” I hope this is a new series of sentiment stamps! I have a feeling that I’m also going to get a lot of use out of my alcohol markers and watercolor pencils/waterbrush with this stamp. If you are into fussy cutting, it might be fun to cut the letters out on the inside line and then layer them over the fully stamped image. I’m sure I’ll do that at least once to see how it looks. So many ideas are floating around my head…I can’t wait to get this stamp set! Yet, as much as I’m looking forward to the creativity this stamp inspires, I know that it will become a fast favorite because it will always remind me of the small part I did to help CTMH support the Relief for Oklahoma Campaign. I really hope you will join me by placing your order today!
So, here is how you can help support the American Red Cross efforts in Oklahoma.
- Visit http://tinyurl.com/OKRelief-5-13.
- Click on “Special Promotions,” choose the quantity of stamps you would like to buy, and hit the “Add to Cart” button.
- If you are purchasing these stamps as a gift for the crafty friends in your life, you may also want to pick up the 2” x 2” (Y1003) block. If they are new to stamping, you may also want to get them the Spritz Cleaner (1778) and Stamp Scrubber (Z1782).
- Since the minimum amount of shipping you will pay is $4.95, I would also use this as an opportunity to stock up on some other products. The “While Supplies Last” section has some great deals. I’m super fond of the My Legacy Writers® Black Pen set.
- Don’t forget the great deal that is already going on this month—if your purchase totals $35, you can get the Dream Pop kit for only $10. Bump your total up to $50, and you can add the Stamp of the Month on for only $5 more. When you purchase the Dream Pop kit, I’ll supply cutting instructions for two double-page spreads, three cards, and some treat tubes!
Because I really want this campaign to be a success, I’m going to give away any hostess rewards this party earns. If you use the link above and our party totals $150 or more, I’ll select at least one winner from everyone who makes a purchase to earn the FREE hostess rewards.
Thank you in advance for helping support Relief for Oklahoma!