To Blog Me or Not To Blog Me
I’ve been debating the age old question “To Blog Me or Not To Blog Me” as of late. When Studio Scrapping was over at Blogger, it made sense to keep it a scrapbooking only blog. I was using it for my Close To My Heart business, so I wanted to keep the focus on scrapbooking. Yet, once I made the decision to purchase the amyulen domain, something happened in my mind. I am so much more than a Close To My Heart Consultant. My life’s focus isn’t being a business person. I’m a teacher. Period. Honestly, that’s it. I’m a teacher! I love teaching people about the art of memory keeping. I love to show them fun stamping techniques. Yet, that’s not all. I love teaching students, teachers, and other interested adults about Shakespeare! I love incorporating technology into everything I do. I love teaching online and am developing a new course over at Curious. I love talking about young adult literature, Star Trek, scrapbooking, and Shakespeare. Oh, have I mentioned those two already? I have a scrapbook about how much I love Shakespeare! Nerd alert–I also have a scrapbook about all the Star Trek stars I’ve met and experiences I’ve had! Did you know I was on an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise?
To Blog Me
That’s my answer. I don’t have many followers, so if you come across this post, I would love to read your thoughts about it. I’m totally okay with talking to myself as this is going to be my one-stop-memory-keeping-spot, but it is far more fun when it is a conversation.
Coming Soon To a Blog Near You
I’m going to start a list of the things I want to update/change/add:
- Add more categories to the blog to better represent my interests.
- Blog more frequently about topics that interest me.
- Update the My Story section to add information about me as a teacher, Shakespeare enthusiast, and Star Trek geek.
- Convert Shakespeare High to a WordPress and add it to this site (I’ll still keep the Shakespeare High domain name!).
- I’m sure I’ll think of more later, but this is plenty to get me started. I only have a few weeks of summer left, so I better not waste time!