Welcome to my online CTMH Spring-Summer 2014 Idea Book launch party! This video walks you through the first few pages of the new Idea Book and shows you where to look for more…including Studio J to see all the new paper up close. Visit my blog at http://amyulen.com/ to follow along with the video.
Idea Book Highlights
- Hostess Rewards Stamps: everything from unicorns to celebrating spring holidays
- Stamps of the Month: cute foxes in February, awesome speech bubbles in April, to an eclectic alpha in July
- THE PAPERS! I seriously love all of them this time.
- Idea Book Art: the art department continues to give us samples that are artistic, right on trend, and can be duplicated easily
- Stamp Sets: There is something for everyone.
- Picture My Life: I can’t wait to scrapbook my childhood photos/memories with this system.
- Base & Bling: Love the idea of creating my own wearable crafts. Plus, I’m going to use the charms on my layouts.
- Fun Accessories: Lagoon Zipper Ribbon, Purple & Teal Shimmer Trim, more Washi Tape, Pink Glitter Paper, Paper Fundamentals Assortment, Embossing Folders, New Albums & Divided Page Protectors
- Sponge Dauber Value Pack: A huge shout out to CTMH for adding this! I requested it at album retreat and they made it happen. I’m sure it wasn’t just me, but it makes me happy anyway.
I’ll be on Cloud 9 this weekend!
I have been so ridiculously busy this school year, I really haven’t done much scrapbooking or papercrafting. Luckily, I have my two Close To My Heart clubs and my crop group that each meets once a month, so I get to play with pretty paper at least three times each month. I decided that I’m going to celebrate National Papercrafting Month while my husband and his friends are watching the Seahawks game on Saturday by putting together the Cloud 9 kit. I’m really looking forward to playing with the new washi tape and teal shimmer trim that are sneak peeks from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book which will be released on February 1 (contact me to get a copy). I’ll post my cards and anything else I make with the leftover kit on Sunday. Until then, take a look at this video. Remember, the kit is only available this month and while supplies last, so be sure to click on the shop button on the right to pick up your kit today! On second thought, you might need to wait until tomorrow since the CTMH site is down for several hours tonight…LOL!
So, how are you celebrating National Papercrafting Month? Leave a comment below to let me know!
Posted on January 25, 2012
I am absolutely loving the new paper packs, stamps, and embellishments from the new Idea Book. Here is a quick sneak peek at a card I created for a swap. The new Idea Book goes live February 1, so contact me if want in on all this crafty goodness!