I received a congratulatory email today for celebrating my 5th anniversary with Close To My Heart! Like most consultants, I started selling CTMH because I love the products and wanted more. After a couple years as a customer, I realized the discount of being a consultant was too good to pass up. Five years later…I could probably scrapbook the rest of my life without buying anything other than adhesive…LOL!
What drives me now is the joy of teaching scrapbooking, stamping, and Studio J techniques to people who really want to learn from me. As a public school teacher, I’m constantly bombarded with negativity, so the positive response I’ve received as a CTMH consultant is such a blessing. I love inspiring other memory keepers and I never want to stop.
Yet, what I love most about being a consultant are corporate sponsored events. I’ve met so many wonderful people and learned so much about the art of memory keeping at these events:
9/2007 Regional Celebration; Seattle, WA
7/2008 Convention; Orlando, FL
1/2009 Album Retreat; Salt Lake City, UT
7/2009 Leadership Conference; Long Beach, CA
11/2009 Regional Celebration; Portland, OR
7/2010 Convention; Washington, DC
11/2010 Leadershare; Seattle, WA
3/2011 Leadershare; Las Vegas, NV
5/2011 Studio J Boot Camp; Salt Lake City, UT
Taught a layout during Boot Camp!
9/2011 Regional Celebration; Vancouver, BC
7/2012 Convention; Dallas, TX
Have been invited to teach at Extravaganza!
Clearly, I love going to these events, and now I have a chance to bring a corporate sponsored workshop to you! CTMH recently announced a contest for convention goers. If we sell 100 Stamps of the Month and/or Dotty for You kits during the qualifying period (4/17-5/31), our names will be entered into a drawing for a FREE 20 person workshop provided and taught by a CTMH VP!
Now, I’m not going to lie, this is a tough challenge, but knowing that 20 of my friends and downline could experience this workshop makes me want to work extra hard to make it happen. Here are some ways that you can help:
1) Purchase the May SOTM on my website (makes a great gift if you aren’t a stamper).
2) Purchase a Dotty for You kit for $5 with every purchase of $35 from the current Idea Book (again, this is a super generous gift for the papercrafter in your life. I can also help you pick out coordinating products for the Dotty kit).
3) Host a party to get the word out to all your friends. In addition to helping me, you will be helping yourself earn FREE hostess rewards!
4) Forward the link to my newsletter, Facebook, or Twitter accounts to all your friends and remind them what an awesome gift they could purchase for the memory keepers in their lives.
So, what will you get…other than my undying gratitude?
1) All participants will receive a thank you gift from me.
2) If I win the workshop, the following spots are reserved for the people who help the most.
- 1 spot for the person who purchases the most product.
- 1 spot for the person who helps me sell the most SOTM and/or Dotty kits.
- 3 spots to my downline who sell the most during the qualifying period.
- 3 spots drawn from party hostesses (must be a qualifying party in person or online)–Hostesses who sell 10 or more at their gathering will receive 5 entries into the drawing!
- 12 spots drawn from customers who purchased the SOTM or Dotty kit (you receive one entry for every purchase; remaining tickets from the hostess drawings will be added to this drawing; you may only win one spot in the workshop).
Okay, I know this is a long shot, but it doesn’t hurt to try. Someone has to win, right?!