Why I Love Being a CTMH Consultant
When you join my team during February, you will get three free Stamps of the Month. That’s a great deal, but there are so many better reasons to become a CTMH Consultant. Here’s an incomplete list of what I love about being a part of the CTMH family:
- The Discount: I was a customer for years, when I finally realized that I was placing orders each month anyway, so why not get a discount as a Consultant.
- The Rewards: There are so many outstanding rewards you can earn as a Consultant. One of my favorites is free product by meeting monthly sales goals. As a new Consultant, when you reach Straight to the Top, you will earn select product credit, cash, stamps, a bag, a shirt, and a large organizer filled with product! Some Consultants even earn incentive trips…how would you like to go to Thailand in 2018?!
The Friendships: It didn’t take long for my priorities to change about being a Consultant. I still love the product, but I stay for the people! I have developed so many important friendships over the years with my customers and fellow consultants. They truly are close to my heart!
- The Travel: The BEST event of the year is Convention! That’s where I get to see all my friends and learn about new products and programs from CTMH. We also get to take home a lot of FREE product! If you plan on becoming a Consultant, my advice to you is to attend as many CTMH events as possible. You will learn so much and be inspired to make your business grow.
The Freedom: Yet, sometimes we don’t want our business to grow. We have enough on our plates and are satisfied meeting our quarterly minimums. You know what? That’s okay! This is YOUR business and you get to run it as you see fit. I love that there is no pressure other than what I put on myself.
- The Education: I’m a life-long learner, and I get so excited every time Home Office releases a new training on the Consultant website. It is filled with training courses, videos, and a listening library. They will teach you everything you need to know about being a Consultant.
The Opportunity to Teach: I’m a teacher. I love to share what I know with others and watch them grow and succeed. CTMH has provided me with the opportunity to share my passion for memory keeping and paper crafting in a variety of ways, from home workshops to crops to online classes to presentations at Home Office events.
- The Hunt for Sticky Boy (and Girl)! CTMH has forever ruined every other conference that I attend because of Sticky Boy! Sticky Boy was the prototype for CTMH’s My Acrylix® clear stamps. During events, Consultants with a keen eye can spot Sticky Boy and take him home. Finding Sticky Boy is one of the highlights of Convention for me! Over the years, I have found 15 Sticky Boys and one Sticky Girl. I even won a giant Sticky Boy in a dance contest…that’s how much I love Sticky Boy!
I could go on and on, but I’ll stop here. I hope you will join my team and meet me in SLC for Convention this year!
I’ll leave you with this little video about Sticky Boy!
[divider top=”1″ style=”shadow”]