Welcome to my online CTMH Spring-Summer 2014 Idea Book launch party! This video walks you through the first few pages of the new Idea Book and shows you where to look for more…including Studio J to see all the new paper up close. Visit my blog at http://amyulen.com/ to follow along with the video.
Idea Book Highlights
- Hostess Rewards Stamps: everything from unicorns to celebrating spring holidays
- Stamps of the Month: cute foxes in February, awesome speech bubbles in April, to an eclectic alpha in July
- THE PAPERS! I seriously love all of them this time.
- Idea Book Art: the art department continues to give us samples that are artistic, right on trend, and can be duplicated easily
- Stamp Sets: There is something for everyone.
- Picture My Life: I can’t wait to scrapbook my childhood photos/memories with this system.
- Base & Bling: Love the idea of creating my own wearable crafts. Plus, I’m going to use the charms on my layouts.
- Fun Accessories: Lagoon Zipper Ribbon, Purple & Teal Shimmer Trim, more Washi Tape, Pink Glitter Paper, Paper Fundamentals Assortment, Embossing Folders, New Albums & Divided Page Protectors
- Sponge Dauber Value Pack: A huge shout out to CTMH for adding this! I requested it at album retreat and they made it happen. I’m sure it wasn’t just me, but it makes me happy anyway.